Monday, July 14, 2008

My hair is red!!!

I dyed my hair last night and it turned out red instead of blonde! So I'm sitting here with an ash color on my hair to get rid of some of the red. (I keep a supply of the hair colors I use!)

If anyone hasn't been to Bisbee Arizona you should go. That is the most wonderful place with the best people and best friends anywhere. Wish I could just move there.

The organization I run, ArizonAdopt a Classroom, needs to raise money for the fall semester and I've had a terrible time getting motivated to do a mailing. But started last night and hoping to mail tomorrow. Guess I just got lazy. But the teachers need my help so must do this for them. We've been doing this for almost 6 years now and have raised and given out over $150,000 to over 1000 teachers. The teachers are so appreciative. One of the problems I have is getting some of the teachers to spend their money. My bank account still has over $10,000 because some of the teacher didn't spend their money. They have a deadline and some never even read the email I send to them while most are so excited they spend the mooney immediately.

Time to wash out the Ash Blonde and hope it removed the red!!

2 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

I don't know, red might be pretty cool! More Shirley Maclaine then Goldie though. Hey, I'm going to have a party for Wendy on Wed. night. Just a thrown together thing ( don't tell Wendy that part) but if by any chance you could come, that would be great! Can we call you "Little red" now? Much love, Gretchen

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

Yeah, Little Red is much better than Big Red! I'll ask Bob but Weds. nights are our closings on Ebay so it's not the best night for us to be away. I watched "Steele Magnolias" again last weekend and loved Shirley Maclaine in that. She has the best lines of anyone! I'll be happy to be Shirley!