Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'll be on TV!

Martin Bacal called around noon today and invited me to be on the panel on his Access Tucson tv program about Democrats. Another Hillary supporter was supposed to go but had to cancel because of an emergency so I filled in. Martin is very good at interviewing and keeping the rhythm going of the 30 minute show. It will be on in July 2:30 pm on Sundays, 8:30 pm on Tuesdays - I guess for the whole month. One take - no editing! Have to get it right the first time. Can't blow your nose or do anything vulgar - as if!!!

Cody got his car and called to thank me. Said he will pay me back $100 per month. He's very happy. Kyle called again from LA - he talked to my son Jeff who is Kyle's uncle - and they will try to see each other.

I just went out in the back to move my water hose and scared a snake!!! Something was rambling in the bush which I figured to be a rabbit, when a snake coiled around and slithered away - into a cooler place! Wasn't a rattler. It was the good kind that eats the desert rats that destroy everything. then a rabbit ran out of the same bush! Guess the rabbit was too big for the snake to eat! Lucky rabbit!

3 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

I want to see that show! Any way you can tape it? I don't have a TV myself!
Boy, now I'm expecting a deer to come out after the rabbit, and a bear chasing the deer etc!

love23 said...

Hey I forgot to tell you that I will be on TV too, in the fall. On this show called ART RACE, and they found me on My Space, and came here and taped me and they will be sending me the Bisbee portion of the show. We can have a mini viewing party, as it's on dish TV which I don't have access too, and 12 segments. I will just have 1. We'll talk more about this in person and how much fun it was. xoKATE

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

Oh, yes, a Bisbee party to watch you in the movie! I like that idea!