Friday, February 29, 2008

Luv my grandkids!

Visited grandson tonight. Had info for him about rehab. Discovered he can only have 2 visits per week and this was his 2nd for this week so he can't have any more visitors until Sunday. and then only one more until the next Sunday. It's probably good for the kids to be locked away from everyone - to get their attention and decide they don't want to be there. He's probably going to rehab in a week or so. He "seems" to be affected by this incarceration. He definitely wants out of there and not to return.

Gorgeous day here. Almost 80 degrees. I want to work on the beach like Wendy is doing! Using my computer looking out on the beach and the ocean. Wow! That would not even feel like work!

2 comments:

love23 said...

OK Judy, I finally figured out how to make a comment, I have actually made a few that didn't get posted, so here's hoping this one does! I have to admit I am a bit computer challenged. I luvs my grandkids too! I had my little EMBER yesterday for 6 hours, she will be 3 in July, and she loves everything alot, she constantly says "I yike painting, I yike muffins" She yikes everything, such a positive little force. Keep giving the grandson positive reinforcement, it really does helf. Can you say FUNNY CAKE!

Judy from Texas in Arizona said...

Tomorrow I am making funny cake! Bob is so excited. He never even mentioned it to me before. He had forgotten all about it. We are having neighbors over for a Penns. Dutch dinner and that will be dessert thanks to you!

Grandson is improving in juvie. Goes to rehab next week and I hope that cures him from wanting to get high again. Pray!!! Love the way Ember says Likes. That is a darling age.