Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's after midnight so it's October now!

My grandson Kyle turned 21 yrs old today. He lives in Prescott so I didn't get to be with him for this big day. Friends took him out to dinner. He worked and attended college all day long. He's about 6'4" tall and has to look down on me. All 3 of my grandson are that tall. Just glad they are nice to me! :o)

Has anyone tried the Debbie Green bags to keep vegies and fruit lasting longer? They really work. My lettuce hasn't gotten soggy. Finally, I'm not afraid to buy fresh vegies and fruit!

This Texas gal grew up in a Republican family so the first time I voted it was for Richard Nixon. Oh, how the Texans hated that a Catholic was running for president. Fort Worth is the Bible belt which evidently didn't include Catholics! That seems quite strange now that we were so unaware of our bigotry. When Bob and I moved to Tucson, we registered as Democrats and have been in that party ever since - over 30 years. Working for all the Dem candidates.

Hope you are voting for the best man - Sen. Barack Obama. More later - I'm falling asleep at the computer!

No comments: