Saturday, April 26, 2008

Beautiful Pacific Beach!


The first picture is the view from our hotel room. Gorgeous!

Bob left for the antique postcard show early so I am sitting on the sofa in our room, facing the sliding door, open to the gorgeous, noisy ocean, drinking my Bisbee coffee in a Macy's coffee cup - it's antique! - listening to the soothing breakers. What a wonderful morning. Wearing my Trina Tee in total comfort. Checked the notice on the Ocean View Motel door and this room usually goes for $445 per night! Eeek! Thank goodness for Hotel.com! I got it for less than half that. It has a tiny swimming pool and a hot tub. My left leg was really bad yesterday from sitting so long and not eating right so Bob helped me into a very hot tub in our room last night and it helped a lot. Will walk this fabulous beach today - more exercise should help. There are so many shops around here to walk to - I just HAVE to be able to walk today. Should have brought Bob's walker I guess! Better than staying in my room, but the leg is better today. Old age is plowing into my life! Need some new top soil I think!

No comments: